Who we are:
LiST is a next-gen asset management company specializing in alternative investments.
We have developed proprietary technology to invest in the Life Settlements market, capitalize on market inefficiencies, process large amounts of data and act quickly to make offers on the most attractive deals. We have created the new standard of user experience with live and online updates, real-time projections and additional tools, bringing investments in Life Settlements to the 21st century.
We embrace an agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
Summary of Role:
We are seeking an experienced Director of Investor Relations to join our growing team. This role will plan and execute our investor relations initiatives to assure the Company is well positioned with investors and media as well as aligned with company goals. This position will involve significant interaction with the executive leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage relationships with investors (family offices, fund managers etc)
- Serve as a point of contact with the investment community in responding to inquiries from the buy side
- Develop strategies and programs to keep the financial community current on company performance, goals, and industry dynamics
- Maintain existing IR presentation materials and develop new materials as needed
- Develop and produce reports and presentations on the company’s shareholders for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Interact with management to help create, plan, and execute investor relations programs that can effectively generate interest and deliver messages to financial audiences
- Draft and edit investor relations communications materials including presentations, press releases, conference call scripts, to achieve communication plan objectives
- Participate in the quarterly reporting process, including calls with management, developing, and drafting earnings releases, conference call scripts and Q&A documents. Interact with internal teams to obtain data and perform quality assurance on content
- Plan, manage, and attend investor events –conferences, roadshows – investor days, with investor presentations, briefing materials, fact sheets, etc
- Monitor and report on industry and peer company information and practices by tracking research reports, news, earnings calls and other relevant resources
- Identify and communicate strategic and tactical ideas for the continuous improvement of the IR program
* Our working model for this job is fully remote, although it needs to be based in the US.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- MBA, CFA, or CPA preferred
- Capital markets background preferred
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience in Investor Relations, Equity Research, Investment Banking, Corporate Development or Finance, or a similar role within a publicly-traded company, including investor relations and public relations communications.
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and related constituents is required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex subjects.
- Pro-active communicator who builds relationships quickly by building trust with internal and external stakeholders.