Who we are:
LiST is a next-gen asset management company specializing in alternative investments.
We have developed proprietary technology to invest in the Life Settlements market, capitalize on market inefficiencies, process large amounts of data and act quickly to make offers on the most attractive deals. We have created the new standard of user experience with live and online updates, real-time projections and additional tools, bringing investments in Life Settlements to the 21st century.
We embrace an agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
Expert NLP-ML Researcher
What you’ll do:
As part of the Analytics research team, you will deal with a diverse range of problems such as text and meta-data based prediction, natural language processing, clustering, word embedding, etc.
You will be expected to provide insights in order to develop technology analyzing medical and insurance records.
The work is both analytical and experimental in nature and includes prototyping of new algorithms, investigating data, and evaluating algorithm performance.
Come and be a part of our passionate, talented, and data-driven team.
* Our working model combines remote work and office time. Our office is located in the Greater Tel Aviv area.
What you should have:
- Advanced degree in computer science or related fields doing research in the fields of Machine Learning
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in researching and implementing classic, deep learning and preferably also transformer-based algorithms
- High proficiency in Python
- Practical experience with machine learning and deep learning packages
- Experience working with real-life data and performing exploratory analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts in English, in a clear and professional manner
- Good knowledge of the field, being up to date
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead an applied research task from problem definition to delivery
- Team player
- Fluent in English