Who we are:
LiST is a next-gen asset management company specializing in alternative investments.
We have developed proprietary technology to invest in the Life Settlements market, capitalize on market inefficiencies, process large amounts of data and act quickly to make offers on the most attractive deals. We have created the new standard of user experience with live and online updates, real-time projections and additional tools, bringing investments in Life Settlements to the 21st century.
We embrace an agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Carry out the pricing of various alternative assets in accordance with the company’s pricing models
- Prepare materials for investment committee meetings
- Assist with development of internal pricing software
- Use quantitative methods to manage and analyze data sets and generate insights
- Prepare and analyze quarterly and annual forecasts including input from business leaders.
- Develop investment tools to analyze merits and risks of targeted life insurance assets and funds
- Perform advanced investment analytics such as decomposition, Monte Carlo simulations, and portfolio optimization to inform decision makers of asset and portfolio risks and benefits
- Support broader team and contribute to strategic projects
- Preparation of periodic reports, presentations, and ad hoc analysis for senior management.
- Analyze investment opportunities through market research, in depth financial analysis, and complex financial modelling
* Our working model combines remote work and office time. Our office is located in the Greater Tel Aviv area.
What you should have:
- BA in Economics / Accounting.
- 3 years of similar experience
- Excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail, together with an ability to see the big picture
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight schedules in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- High-level Experience in office applications, especially Excel (VBA) & Powerpoint – Mandatory.
- A service-oriented team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Hands-on and fast learner, autodidact, and independent.
- Self-motivated with a can-do approach.