Who we are:
LiST is a next-gen asset management company specializing in alternative investments.
We have developed proprietary technology to invest in the Life Settlements market, capitalize on market inefficiencies, process large amounts of data and act quickly to make offers on the most attractive deals. We have created the new standard of user experience with live and online updates, real-time projections and additional tools, bringing investments in Life Settlements to the 21st century.
We embrace an agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in our office and ensure it’s operating smoothly: anticipate our needs and think proactively about what might be around the corner
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Manage visitor access and greet them upon arrival
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Work with Partners, Finance colleagues and third-party audit/accounting providers to manage office budgets and financial reporting procedures
- Approve and monitor payment of bills
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems: think outside the box and set the standard for expansive thinking. We’re always looking to raise the bar and bring new ideas into the fold.
- Manage the HR function ensuring successful onboarding of new employees and ongoing management of top tier HR policies, benefits, and best practices
- Manage and oversee the expense report function
* Our working model combines remote work and office time. Our office is located in the greater Tel Aviv area
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- General ledger accounting / controller experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and MS Office
- Office management experience – minimum 2 years
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in learning new or improving existing skills, and suggesting process improvements
- Ability to function well in a high-expectation/low-oversight environment; an independent thinker and self-starter