Who we are:
LiST is a next-gen asset management company specializing in alternative investments.
We have developed proprietary technology to invest in the Life Settlements market, capitalize on market inefficiencies, process large amounts of data and act quickly to make offers on the most attractive deals. We have created the new standard of user experience with live and online updates, real-time projections and additional tools, bringing investments in Life Settlements to the 21st century.
We embrace an agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
Senior Full Stack Developer
What You’ll Do
- You will be developing our core product in our growing engineering team, where each individual has the opportunity to significantly impact not only our product but also the entire market.
- You will deal with a multitude of technological challenges in areas such as performance, design, clean-code, and more. Our team regularly refines our methods of work, tools, and technologies. We value independence, natural curiosity, ownership, and the desire for constant improvement.
- Produce high-quality code -> readable, testable and maintainable
- Design efficient software components that will operate smoothly under load
- Provide technical leadership
- Mostly work on back-end systems but also be able to drive full-stack features.
* Our working model combines remote work and office time. Our office is located in the Greater Tel Aviv area.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of back-end development in Python and/or NodeJS.
- 3+ years of Client-side web development experience with React\Angular
- Experience with Agile methodology – an advantage
- Experience from a startup company – an advantage
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS an advantage)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Good communication skills
- BSc in computer sciences or equivalent
- It would help if you provide:
- Any open-source code or example projects that you’re proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software